Manchester United 1 Bolton 0 highlights 19/3/11

Manchester United 1 Bolton 0 highlights 19/3/11






Manchester United squeezed past Bolton with a goal from Dimitar Berbatov in the 88th minute. Jonny Evans was earlier dismissed with a straight red card for a two footed tackle on Bolton's Stuart Holden which has ruled the player out for six months with injury. Jonny Evans has to face a three match ban for violent conduct.

Manchester United's Javier Hernandez has been pushed into having to spend time at the gym in order to come to terms with the physical trying of games in the premier league. His displays in his first season have been dazzling, netting a load of goals and impressing on many occasions. He was an unknown entity until he impressed for his country at last summer's world cup and managed to net on his first full debut for United in the community shield win over Chelsea and he hasn't looked back since. His goals in the win over Marseille on Tuesday night made it 16 goals for him this term and whilst he is pleased with his contributions he knows he has more work to do in order to deal with the challenges that meet him in future.


"I have done better than I thought I would,'' said the 24-year-old. "But I wouldn't say it has been easier. Nothing in life is easy. Physically I have got a lot stronger. I go to the gym a lot. It is not because I like it. It is something I needed to do because the English league is quicker and more physical. It has helped my confidence a lot to score so many goals but the most important thing for me has always been the results of the team. Goals are merely a consequence of the work everyone does.


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs